Thursday, June 26, 2008

Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Excellent product!

The nuvi 350 is a great product. When I got mine, I had an old version of the maps. Fortunately when I registered on Garmin's website, they gave me a free update to the 2009 version! My apartment is in a new location and a recent construction but the 2009 version of the maps already had it. So far I like it a lot and use it to explore nearby places and also places unknown ;). My only crib is that it takes sometime to boot up (about 20s). Other than that I am a happy customer.

Great, BUT takes long to acquire satellites.

I did not get my Nuvi 350 from Amazon. I wish I did because it would have saved me $34. Anyway, it does it's job and gets me to the places I need to get too. The recalculation is pretty fast if you miss a turn. The only complain I have about it is that when you select your destination and press "Go" It can take up to 2 minutes to find satellites, but once it finds them you can be assure the Nuvi will get you there. I wanted to give it 4.5 stars, but since you can't do that I will give it 5. It would have lost the half star for the slow time it takes it to acquire the satellites. Overall I love it!!! Once you have one you can't live without it.

Help! My Nuvii is Possessed!

My Nuvii 350 is possessed! Unfortunately, not by anything intelligent. I'm constantly getting lost in my car, so I bought this to help relieve the frustration and high blood pressure. It works fine, just so long as I know where I'm headed and which way to turn ahead of time. Otherwise, I'm in trouble. A few weeks ago I told it to locate the nearest plant nursery. Three times out of three, it merrily led me into the middle of residential areas where there has NEVER been a nursery, and never will be. I asked it to take me to the closest Home Depot, and it happily gave me directions to an empty lot. Today, things got even stranger. First it took me off the main street where I was traveling and looped me around in a residential area, then led me back exactly to where it'd turned me off, and had me continue the same direction I'd been going! Then it led me a mile past my destination, turned me around, and then led me back for no apparent reason. I judge satisfaction for this device by how often I want to kiss it for saving my life vs. how often I want to smash it with a hammer and send it back to its manufacturer, and right now, the hammer is looming larger and larger. My next purchase will NOT be a Garmin!

Garmin 350 is Terrific!

We were moving to a new area and decided to get a GPS to help make things a little easier. The only research we did was to read reviews on Amazon of the various GPS systems. After reading them it seemed that the 350 got the best comments so we decided to go with it. Three words, We LOVE it! It's great! It's gotten us to where we needed to go every time without any problems. I have noting but great things to say about this model...AND...the price was about $70 cheaper on Amazon than at most places on sale!

garmin 350

This GPS device will get me to most places with litle difficulty. There are a couple of problems. 1. The directions get me close to the destination. I may need to travel as much as a half of a block to get to the correct address. 2. Some things like gas stations no longer exist. 3. It consistently routes me to interstates. Sometimes I know a more direct route and will travel it. Even with these problems, I get where I need to be.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: