Friday, June 27, 2008

Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Excellent price and great GPS

I really like this brand and model after much research. The blue tooth feature came in very handy while traveling and looking for hotels.

First Thoughts...

I have used this product for just a little more than two days, however I wanted to share a couple of pieces of information I thought would be helpful. - This device is extremely easy to use and well designed. I am very impressed so far. - The nuvi 360 linked up to my iphone via bluetooth with no problems. It uploaded my contact list to the nuvi, and the voice quality is excellent, with plenty of volume. This feature works MUCH better than I anticipated. - As soon as the nuvi 360 arrived at my door, I booted it up (6/24/2008) and registered on Garmin's site. This allowed me to download the 2009 map update, which must be done within 30 days of registration (and no doubt there is a time limit from date of manufacture/purchase). This process worked flawlessly, and I am now using the 2009 map on the nuvi 360 along with the most recent software. This seems to be an excellent product for a great value.

Pretty good

It does its job. 'Shorter distance' is ridiculous. Generally ok, but not wow'd.

even better than I hoped

this garmin is SO easy to use. you've GOT to remember to put out the antenna though--otherwise it's not helpful at all. it has lots of search functions and gives great directions. I especially like the restaurant feature. we found that the voices other than the "american" ones seem to be a little softer, so having an australian garmin wasn't possible. :( the bluetooth feature is excellent and it's compact enough to fit in your pocket which is nice, too. overall, we really like it, find it very simple and accurate, and think it was WELL worth the money.

2 stars as i am not AS lost anymore

this unit is expensive and does not deliver as i expected. i am unsure as to why it takes FOREVER to find satellite reception, and this really impacts on its usefulness. maybe it is because i live in NYC?? as far as updating it. i have used to computers- mac and PC platform, connected to the garmin website and no luck. this was VERY frustrating. so overall, not a good purchase, and definitely at risk for finding a new home on the side of the highway one day.



Keyword : gps

No comments: