Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Garmin Protective Case for GPSMap 60C and 60CS (010-10578-00)

Garmin Protective Case for GPSMap 60C and 60CS (010-10578-00)

Would recommend!!

I bought this to go along with the Garmin GPSMap 60CSX and it fits great! My boyfriend already dropped it a couple times, so the case was a good thing! I would totally recommend buying this with any GPS.

For safe GPSing, Wrap that Rascal!

Works great in protecting your GPS during outdoor use. Needs to be removed for access to USB, Battery and Memory card access.

OK but not for how I use it.

This is a good case it you do not need to connect it to your computer or car all the time. There are not openings in the back for your external commections. I am constantly loading Geocaches into mine so everytime I have to take the case all the way off to connect it. I also have to take it off to plug it into my car, and at night this is helpfull do to the back light staying on when it is externaly powered. I would not recomend this if you use your external ports. However if you do not I realy like the look and feel of this case, just wish they would have left port holes.

Very Economical and Protective!!

When I bought my Garmin Map 60 GPS unit, I also purchased this fitted protective case. I am grateful to have it on my Garmin considering it has protected it from briar scratches while bushwacking, and dings while climbing over rocky areas while geocaching! The tight fit enables you to work all the buttons with ease. The only reason why I didn't rate it a "5" is because due it's sleek tight fit, it is a pain in the butt for me to slip it off to get to the plug for the USB wire to download GPS geocaching waypoints from the internet. Otherwise this is an outstanding case for the money, and I highly recommend it with the Map unit it fits!

not for wet enviroments

This is a great product for a walking around dust cover. However, if it becomes wet it will fog up on the inside and render the gps unreadable. other than that it is a great protective case. still glad i bought it. I just do a lot of canoeing and it doesn't suit my purposes. The gps is waterproof, i wish the case was.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: