Friday, March 20, 2009

Sony NVU74T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech

Sony NVU74T 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic and Text-to-Speech

Best Gps for the money

Pros: price,great poi seaches,updates from sony Cons: Documentation on use is bad. Have to read detailed user guide and play with the unit to get to the advance features. Menus and interface could be better Summary: I spent about two week looking for a good gps that would not break my bank and still have good features with technical support. I bought a Mio 200, Magellan 4250- refurbished, and Navigon 2000s.I returned them all. This Sony unit was the best purchase and had the latest maps and software available. Bluetooth is the excellent. You can pair as many phones as you want and then select one for use. I still have not figure out how to work the gesture command- I will call Sony-no big deal. Directions are great and it rerouting is fast (after I preformed a firmware update.) POI search is the best that I have seen and gives the latest phone number on the screen to call from the gps. If you like a gadget with a lot features this is for you. Non technical persons could be overtake by all the functions but should be able to use the basics to get from point A to B Not bad for $149.99. I would recommend this device to all.

THE BEST GPS IN THE MARKET

I love this GPS,easy to use,my hand free phone calls come out extra clear,using the Fm connection is fear,"not the best",any way this unit is great for the money.



Keyword : sony+gps

No comments: