Sunday, March 29, 2009

TomTom GO 730 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

TomTom GO 730 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

Tomtom GO 730

This GPS is a little dissappointing for a few reasons. First, the screen does wash out on a bright day, especially if you have light colored upholstery. Second it is not the easiest unit to program. I have a Garmin 350 nuvi and it works a lot easier. Last, this unit does not allow you to remove any address seperately. If you want to remove an address you have to delete all you have programed in your list. I really don't like that, because now I have to reprogram all that I want to keep.

Tom Tom GO 730

Purchased as a refurbished unit. Works & Looks great. GPS function is excellent. Member to member updates provide current map changes. Easy to use. I like to listen to old time radio so i have stored mp3 shows and play back while on the road; meanwhile the TOMTOM is tracking my destination. Map updates occur 4 times a year at a reasonable price, not like Garmin which occurs once a year. Try a Tom Tom GO 730 you'll like it.

Free Map Upgrades! Hear that I said Free Map Upgrades

This is the first TomTom product I have owned and by far the best. I have owned Garmins, Magellans and some QVC special pieces of junk one of which I put in my driveway and ran over repeatedly with my truck. OK So it works and functions extremely well in the Philadelphia region. The latest maps have the latest road construction projects and I use Map Share to update other users and get my own updates. You cant do that with Magellan or Garmin. My garmin was purchased in 2007 and the maps are out of date. Update costs 89.95 to get the 2009 maps. A refurbished TomTom was 150.00. Its a no brainer. With magellan and Garmin you are buying half of a new GPS every year in updates. The only thing I have changed is to a mount that clips into my air conditioning vent rather than the suction cup mount. Thieves commonly look for suction cup marks on windshields and break into cars looking for a GPS or radar detector. The vent mount puts the GPS closer to my old eyes and puts the power cord out of the way. So if you want to save 90 dollars a year in update costs alone the TomTom is the way to go.

great product

Fast to acquire, and accurate. also fast to re calculate if you miss a turn.

refurbished TomTom

This product broke down after 1 week. Thank you for the replacement.Great customer service!!



Keyword : tomtom

No comments: