Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator (Factory Refurbished)

Good GPS, bundled accessories are iffy.

The GPS works very well. The maps are old, but that's not a huge deal. My main beef is with the chargers. Neither one fits into the socket on the GPS particularly well, so the battery shutoff reminder is almost constantly being activated. Also, the fuse in the car charger is very fickle, so we've had to replace that more than once already. If it weren't for these issues, it would have been a 5 star review.

Great!

This is a great product! I love it! The only problem I have is that some streets aren't in the system. My current street is not, and I've lived here for two years! Oh well, can't have everything! I love the fact hat I can search by Points of Interest. This is a BIG help!

Great GPS

I brought this for a gift for my husband and we used it the day he got it. It works great and he was pleased with it and so was I. We went to Chicago and got lost because we didn't follow the directions it gave, but it got us back on track and we ended up where we wanted to be pretty quick. After that my husband was convinced that this thing knew what it was doing! I was worried that a refurbished one would be a problem, but so far, so good. I liked saving money and my husband liked the ability to go places without having to download maps, etc.

Inexpensive GPS

Great price. Probably "older" technology or look (I don't know, I'm just guessing -- I wasn't in the market for a GPS but couldn't resist at the price). But quite functional, and the little thing is a lot smarter than I am. Pretty easy to use/figure out, too.

magellan maestro 4000 refurbished

Item arrived with a bad suction cup on the holder but I repaired it. The maps are not updated so many streets, some major, are not intact. Works well but wish the maps were current. Its a 60.00 plus additional purchase for new maps.



Keyword : magellan

No comments: