Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Apple iPod mini nano mp3 player Sony Ericsson Motorola Nokia Samsung LG phone car / auto mount universal vent + dash holder GPS navigation

Apple iPod mini nano mp3 player Sony Ericsson Motorola Nokia Samsung LG phone car / auto mount universal vent + dash holder GPS navigation

How can it be so inexpensive

There are a lot of fancy, expensive mounts out there for your ipod, cell phone, etc. But I don't any of them does a better job than this simple beauty. The vent clip is genius and actually worked very well in my '06 Malibu. Very secure. And this thing grips both my cell phone and my Ipod Mini very well. Maybe it won't last very long and that's why it's so cheap. I could see the spring loaded pop out arm breaking after a while, but this thing is so inexpensive, it won't matter a bit. I'm thinking of buying a couple of spares in case it is no longer available when and if the current one breaks.

Works great

Not only does this auto mount work great for my 2G ipod nano, but also my cell phone, my wife's blackberry, and probably many other devices. Its adjustable, making it extremely versatile.

A lot of quality

This handy gadget has a lot of quality built into it... especially considering the price. Hardly any instructions but with a little imagination you can easily figure it out. There's a button you press and the sides spring open. Put your phone on the foam padding and squeeze the sides and it holds your phone securely... no rattling off. To remove the phone, twist it a bit and it pops out. Next time you just push it between the clamps and it's secure. Or you could always use the button. Great product! Very good quality. Highly recommended.

This cheap product works great

This product works great - and with the adjustable arm it should work with almost any mp3 player or cell phone. I have GPS on my cell phone (Cingular 8125 with Bluetooth GPS) and I wanted this to hold it where it can be seen while driving. This clipped perfectly into my Chevy Silverado's vent and I can turn the vent to face me. It is pretty hard to take off, so make sure you connect it where you really want it. But I highly recommend this, this is much better than holders that require drilling holes or leaving sticky spots behind when they are removed.

Excellent product!

I bought this as a gift for my husband. He loves it! He was especially happy with the expandable side. His cell phone, ipod, and zune will all fit perfectly in this one little holder that snapped easily into his vent. This little guy was defnitely worth buying!



Keyword : sony+gps

No comments: