Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mizmi G11000 GPS Dash Mount

Mizmi G11000 GPS Dash Mount

Help

I just ordered this and alot of people say it has no instructions. How does it work or how do you mount the GPS in this? Help pls.

Super Mount

This mount is awesome,a little smaller than others out there,but heavier so as not to move on the dash.Works great with my Sony 4.8 inch GPS.I recommend this to others.

Best GPS Dash Mount Available

This bean bag mount is smaller than the similar Bracketron product, which I also bought, and has a superior gripping base. I would definitely recommend this; especially given the price.

Excellent GPS Mount

I have owned the Bracketron dash mount for about 4 months now. I have used it in 4 different make cars with my TomTom 1 XLS. It has made a 1200 mile round trip to Ohio, a 4000 mile round trip to Florida and several 350 mile round trips to New Jersey from my home in Southern Maryland. In every case it was easy to find a good place for it, easily removed without leaving any tell tale traces of a GPS in the car and sat right where I put it without ever slipping even a fraction of an inch. If you are going to use a portable GPS, this is a must have.

gps mount

The dash mount works as it should. It holds my gps nuvi 200 securely.



Keyword : gps

No comments: