Thursday, June 26, 2008

Garmin nüvi 200 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigat

Garmin nüvi 200 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Great affordable Garmin

The Gamin Nuvi 200 is fine for all my GPS needs. I can't imagine paying twice the price for the minor upgrade options... The 200 will find attractions and stores... I enter the address and it tells me how to get there. Simple. Once it took me to the totally wrong back woods cabin... but I was in the back woods... it can't know every dirt road in the Poconos... Totally worth the price.

Best for the money

This is my extended family's 5th nuvi 200. We like the simplicity of the model and the low profile compared to the original boxy designs from a few years ago. A zip code input option would be nice, but it's worth not having to get such a good price on a quality Garmin unit.

Took me in the wrong direction!

After reading all the postive reviews, I purchased this model since I just wanted a basic GPS. I recently moved to Florida and needed one to help me get around a new area. After using it a few times down here the GPS has sent me in the wrong direction every time! For example, it will tell me to take a left for .6 miles and then it will tell me to make a u-turn and go back in the same direction I came from for .6 miles. Then it took me North on the FL Turnpike only to tell me to take the next exit and head South. It made me late for my first day of work. I don't know if I just have bad luck and got a unit with old maps, but I'm definitely returning this.

Exceeds expectations for a low price

I've recently been doing more driving into areas I'm not familiar with. And so, I thought maybe a GPS would be the ticket for someone in my situation. I was skeptical. I researched different models. I picked the Garmin Nuvi 200. I would just like to say to others who might be considering this model, I am very happy with it. Exceeded my expecations. I actually kind of love using it. Aside from the speeding ticket I got the first day lol. A lot of common sense is built into it. It only tells you what you need to know, when you need to know it. It does not in any way bother you or annoy you while you're driving if there's no turn coming up. You are free to change your route. It adjusts automatically, on the fly. If you stop to pull in for gas or food, I guess it senses your speed from the fact that your GPS coordinates are not changing. It waits. Once you're done, and I guess it's sensing your motion again, it just resumes right where it left off, and reminds you when to turn. You do very little to use it. I love also the ETA that updates in real time. When I use my GPS, I feel more relaxed. I think I drive better and it makes me feel safer, too. I feel less stressed out and I enjoy my ride more. I'm talking about when I have to drive somewhere out-of-town that I'm not familiar with. Well, that's my review. For a low price, I think it's really amazing. Highly recommended.

Garmin Nuvi 200

My first purchase for this affordable navagation system and I love it. Small screen and easy to use and easy to view. I like the colors and no glare. Doesn't block too much windshield. No bells and whistles but just right for my use. I recommend it. Downloads from my computer to the devise take forever but still worth it.



Keyword : tomtom

No comments: