Saturday, June 28, 2008

Magellan Maestro 3100 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan Maestro 3100 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Great for the price

I have used my Magellan with great success. Not being the one for great written directions it has helped me a great deal. My only complaint are the instructions with the package need to be more informative re the need to download or to upgrade.

Magellon for Father's Day

This product is phenomenal. I bought the Magellan Maestro for my 74 year old father for Father's Day. He is, to say the least, non-computer savvy. However, he was able to use the GPS with ease. The instructions are easy to read, and the on-line help was fast and reliable. He is currently off roading in Nevada using his new navigation system and having a great time.

Great tool, Great service

If you need not expensive GPS - this is the one from you and Amazon is the place to buy it.

Magellan Maestro 3100

Product is good. I travel for work and it is quick and easy to use. Sometimes it does take a long time to change to my location from a previous one.

Review of Magellian GPS 3100

Works well. Acquires signal fast, maps equal to other units. In addition to voice prompt of turns, it also signals via beeps right vs. left turn. Handy device, well worth the price.



Keyword : magellan

No comments: