Sunday, June 29, 2008

Garmin nüvi 650 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin nüvi 650 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

I'm impressed!

All I can say is...WOW! Right out of the box this unit worked perfect. The screen is big and bright and the larger keyboard made making changes simple. It has so many features...for the money, you can't beat it. Of course I was lucky enough to get it on sale. As your driving down the road it even shows lakes and ponds that are coming up. Definately one of the best things I have purchased in a long time. Now, I have only had it two months...but so far, wow!

Love my Garmin

I will never get lost or ask for directions again. On first use I didn't program for the fastest route so the first trip was little longer that it should have been.

Love it!!

I shopped around for a GPS for sometime before deciding on this one. I really like the larger screen size and the text to speech is a real plus. I was really surprised at how fast it recalculates the route. My friend has another brand and hers takes a lot longer to recalculate. All in all, it's one of the best purchases I've made in a while.

A good one

When I saw other products like Navigon, I was a bit in doubt, which one I should go for. But this is pretty good so far. Sometimes it is slow in acquiring signals but most of the time it ok.

I miss one feature the most.

I previously owned TomTom one so I can compare this Garmin model to the TomTom. Most of the features are the same except one that was on TomTom was missing in this Garmin model. If you choose "cross-streets" as your destination, you better know the name of both streets. Tomtom has the same feature but it allows you to chose one street and "any" for a cross-street. Perhaps I should save into favorites locations of places I go to once in a while but I don't and that is when this feature becomes very useful. Other than that, menu on the Tomtom i found a bit more user friendly. One thing I liked a lot on Garmin was that it detects when I turn-off car engine (since I keep it plugged in all the time) and asks if it should shut-off; if no response is given it turns off after 30 seconds.



Keyword : gps

No comments: