Saturday, June 28, 2008

Magellan Maestro 3200 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan Maestro 3200 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Great gift for dad's day

Great invention fun and easy to use. The kids enjoy looking at the map and hearing the directions. Makes driving somewhere new less stressful. Word of advice, keep a map on hand. If the areas you are in are newly built (roads, communities, etc.) the GPS will not identify and go blank screen telling you to go back to the last point. The text to speech feature is wonderful. Your eyes stay on the road while your ears hear the clear instructions. Very happy I made the purchase.

Solid product thus far

I have had this product for almost a month now and it has been very helpful. I waited a long time before I finally bought a GPS because I've always been good with directions, and it never bothered me to use Mapquest before going on a trip somewhere new. However, since I have made this purchase, I have really valued it. I don't have anything to compare this model to, but I can say that this is ridiculously easy to use; it has given me no issues (like faulty directions, or poor touch screen responsiveness); and accomplishes all that it needs to with some nice features at a low price point.

Easy to use, I'll never get lost again

I love this GPS, easy to use , clear directions, and the price was right..

easy to use

This is our first GPS and we found it very easy to set up and use. We are very happy with our purchase. Mary & Dave, VT.

Excellent GPS!!!!

Very good item!! Clear directions, loading fast, and easy to control. I used to used TomTom before, but it loads slowly, and often shows wrong directions. Magellan never has these problems!! As a first-time driver, I like it very much.



Keyword : magellan

No comments: