Monday, June 30, 2008

Magellan Maestro 3210 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan Maestro 3210 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, premium, lowprice, low price, best, business, pesonal, car, auto, motorcycle, portable, position

Awesome product

I bought this for my In-laws and they love it. It is very simple and very easy to use, even for the technology challenged. I love the POI for upcoming exits and the ease of use.

Pretty good for the price

Overall this GPS has been well worth the money. It's interface is very intuitive and it re-routes almost immediately when I miss a turn. Occasionally it suggests a route that is longer than I would expect but it has always lead me to right location. The six million POIs have also come in handy as I always know where the nearest gas station/bank is. Highly recommended!

Basic no frills navigation

This is a basic GPS, has no picture viewer or mp3 player and does not speak the street names ( which I find not to be a problem. It does one thing. Gets you where you want to go. I got this one because its similar to the one used in the Hertz rental cars. Except the Hertz version has like 20 million points of interest. This one has 6 million, which is better than most at his price range. I think the additional POIs in the AAA tourbook make the difference. Speaking of the AAA tourbook, its great. You get info on lots of resturants, hotels/motels, attractions etc. Its not perfect, sometimes sends you in a roundabout way, but I think all GPS systems are like that. Basically for the price its a great little GPS.

Thanks for the help

Now, with my Magellan Maestro 3210, I am able to go anywhere and never feel like I am lost again. This opens many doors for me. I wish I had one many, many years ago.

This Magellan doesn't get lost...

I recently purchased this product for a family vacation to Flagstaff Arizona to see my brother. On the way out we took only Interstate Highways. The unit never missed a beat. We always found the right road and turns. There were plenty of points of interests along the way, too. After all, this unit sports 6 million POI's, that's right 6 MILLION! The unit's screen was plenty big and bright for daytime viewing. The automatic dimming for night driving worked well also. The lag time for finding satelites wasn't overly large and very tolerable. All that said, when you come off the major roadways the Exit POI's disappear. There was not one to be found. We had to just hope we could find a gas station when traveling from AZ to CO taking smaller highways. The unit is only as good as it's maps though, which are pretty accurate. The fact that the unit doens't tell you exactly what street name you are turning on was no prblem at all as the name IS displayed for your co-pilot to tell you or you can give it a quick glance. Overall this is a very good unit for the price and I haven't had any trouble with it. This is one Magellan that won't get lost. Magellan Maestro 3210 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator



Keyword : magellan

No comments: