Monday, August 4, 2008

Garmin Dashboard Mount for StreetPilot c310, c320, c330 and c340 (010-10613-00)

Garmin Dashboard Mount for StreetPilot c310, c320, c330 and c340 (010-10613-00)

Holds Tight

The Garmin Dash Mount for the StreetPilot series, Holds real good, even on an odd shapped dash, like my 1990 Chevy Beretta.

A great work-around for a Dodge Caravan with the long sloping windshield

I bought this dashboard mount for my Garmin c330 so that I could use it in our Dodge Caravan. The long sloping windshield prevents the regular Garmin windshield mount from working well, so this seemed like a good alternative. The weighted pads seem to provide more than enough stability for the c330 when set up on the Caravan's dash just to the right of the instrument pod. In all other respects, the mount works just like the windshield mount - the Garmin clips right in with a locking connector, the power from the cigarette lighter socket is routed right into the back of the Garmin, and its easy to remove from the dash when parking so as to avoid the GPS smash-and-grab that seems to be popular around here in parking lots and city streets.

gpscraze

We have two Garmine c330 GPS units. Both came with the original suction cup mount(which rarely worked right) and adhesive base (which loses it's sticky) so I purchased this friction mount and couldn't be happier. It doesn't matter if you are on bumpy dirt roads or swerving to miss sudden traffic stops on the highway, it stays put in each of our 4 vehicles. I would definitely recommend this mount and have since ordered another one for our other GPS unit.

Garmin Dashboard Mount

I wish I would have had this item a long time ago. I have an older Street Pilot and used the windshield mount, and it would eventually fall off the windshield at an inopportune time. With this dash mount you don't have to disfigure your dash at all. You just sit it on your dash and it stays there. I love it!

Wonderful Dashboard Mound!

The Garmin Dashboard Mount is so much better than the suction-cup mount! It's so easy to just put it up on the dash. I find myself moving it from car to car much more often. We're very happy with it!



Keyword : gps

No comments: