Friday, August 22, 2008

iGolf neo Pocketsize Golf GPS

iGolf neo Pocketsize Golf GPS

iGolf neo

L O V E I T!!!!! Received my neo on Wednesday and had a slight glitch with my computer while trying to download a course. I e-mailed iGolf and they responded by asking me to phone them when I was at my computer and in less than 10 minutes I was set to go. I used the neo today for the first time and the distances were right on the money. It does not have all the bells and whistles as other models which cost a lot more but for $150 it gives you the distances to front, center,and back as well as last shot distance and thats all you really need anyway. I am very pleased with this product and recommend it to all.

Really poor software

I'm delighted others have found this product useful. Unfortunately, after hours of following the company's directions on how to sync a course to the device with nothing to show for it but total frustration, I couldn't give a more negative review. Technical support only responds by automatically sending portions of the manual you already have. I don't know for sure, but I expect it would be better to spend more money and get a product that works. I went for the product because it was the least expensive. I guess you get what you pay for.

Get one now!!!!

Recently purchased the Neo, and I have to tell you it is really a handy device. As I am not the best golfer in the world, I sometimes find myself off the fairway away from any yardage marker. The Neo gives very accurate distances to the green and other hazards so you can select the proper club quite quickly. Very simple and straight forward user interface...great little device worth every penny!

i-Golf

My i-Golf gps works just as good as my friends expensive Sky Caddie. I am very pleased with my purchase.

It's a winner!

I got this as birthday gift for my husband fully expecting he may choose to trade up to one of the more expensive models, but after reading the reviews and doing my research, I felt this was a great choice for the money. He then did more research after receiving his gift and decided to try it out. The result - it's a winner. He loves the small size and it does everything he wanted it to do. The only thing its missing is the cool graphics some models have, but he said that's really not important - especially because the small sizing makes it so convenient.



Keyword : gps

No comments: