Monday, August 4, 2008

Garmin 010-10723-02 Carrying Case For Nuvi

Garmin 010-10723-02 Carrying Case For Nuvi

PERFECT FIT

The Garmin Nuvi 200 protection case is a PERFECT FIT and prevents any damage by mishandling or accidents.

excellent but slips out

The case is very soft and my gps(garmin nuvi 200) fits well in it but there needs to be a strap or closure to keep the gps from slipping out.

works OK for Nuvi760

Should have ordered the one for the Nuvi 760 instead of the Nuvi.... Slightly small for the Nuvi 760...But does work...

Nice case, but be careful

This case fits my non-wide Nuvi 250 very well and looks nice too. The open end, however, is a problem. Within two weeks, the Nuvi slid out, fell on the road, and got scratched. Thankfully, the device still worked fine, but when I get another GPS (in 2 or 3 years), I'll get a case that closes all around the GPS.

I can find anywhere with an address

I love it! I have always had difficulty with directions and this device solves the problem - it even gets me home after taking me somewhere. It is necessary to TRUST it though - it hasn't let me down.



Keyword : gps

No comments: