Saturday, August 23, 2008

Netropa I3 All in One GPS System

Netropa I3 All in One GPS System

Great GPS - it is really a drive with confidence product

Great GPS - it is really a drive with confidence product The product is very useful. 1. Voice directions are good. 2. It speaks street names nicely with freeway numbers and east/west/north/south etc 3. The point of interests are accurate and it covers almost all POIS. 4. The accuracy is good. The timing of the voice prompt is good. 5. Safety features are useful - It says "Wake up" or whatever u enter in it in fatigue mode. 6. Its tells if destination is on right or left (very useful to me) . 7. In safety mode it tells if school zone and to watch for children . Also tells u turn on head light. Speed alerts are good. I recomment it . I HAVE TRIED GERMIN , MEGALLAN AND TOMTOM before ..I was not happy with them. Intellinav is much better than these brands So I recomment people as I have good experience with it.

Nice entry level GPS, basic, but works

I ordered this the Intellinav 3 from the manufacturer's website for 169.00. This unit replaced my TomTom 700 which had died after three years of regular use. Upon setting it up the unit is VERY BASIC compared to the TomTom that passed away. There is only one voice; a robotic sounding female voice. You can not add a voice or change the color combination of the maps as I could with the TomTom. It has a few directional quirks. For example the road through my town winds and curves. The Intellinav sees these as turns. It keeps telling me to turn left/right with every bend while staying on same road! The volume,even at its loudest can not be heard about the AC and radio. I added a set of battery powered speakers, courtesy Radio Shack, and now the unit is nice and loud. Its' ability to find the shortest and fastest route is OK. Recalculating a route is fairly fast. And yes, it will announce street names. I wish my TomTom were back...

Great for Price!

Best value for price. Don't overpay for a TomTom or another with a national name. Intellinav produces the components for cell phones. Worked perfect since I got it. Tell you when you are speeding, in a school zone, and will tell you alternate roads if you are traveling during rush hour. Best of all....if you miss your turn, or chose a little different way to go, it immediately gives a new course. My Uncles Garmin freaks out and tell you to U-tern, and does not adjust



Keyword : navigon

No comments: