Sunday, August 3, 2008

Garmin A/C Power Cable for nüvi Portable GPS Navigators (010-10723-00)

Garmin A/C Power Cable for nüvi Portable GPS Navigators (010-10723-00)

You really don't need the A/C Power Charger

You really don't need the A/C Power Charger because when in car, it charges with D/C (cable included with Garmin) and when plugged into PC, it cahrges as well. I used the D/C charger only once."

corkie/eire

Went on holiday to east of USA,hired car and bought Garmin 270 through amazon.I was worried before purchase about smalller sized screen,alas the screen was perfect.The GPS was user friendly,very reliable and pocket sized for carrying when not in car. The features like the restaurents,hotels,petrol icons on screen made my holiday very enjoyable as I did not know the area on holiday.My family could relax when returning to hotel at night when dark.Overall brillant device.I believe maps are about 18 months old,so one occasion a petrol station was no longer in that location.I could not say enough positive things about garmin.Excellant.

Works as designed

There are times that you don't want to charge the gps in your car or you might use it on foot, well here's your solution. Charge your gps in home then become the road warrior or path finder. It works great and serves it's purpose well.

very good

Garmin AC Adapt via USB port w/UK/EUROthe item arrived on time,in good condition and as advertised.

Does the job

Works fine, allow my Nuvi 760 to be used while charging, instead of going into USB mode. One thing I have learned by chance is that when you use a standard USB cable to connect to a computer, you can get it to go into non-USB mode like the charger, but it's not always straightforward. I've done it by disconnecting, then reconnecting the cable after a few seconds - I guess it gets confused.



Keyword : gps

No comments: