Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Navigon 3.5" Premium Leather Case (fits 3.5'' GPS units from all major brands)

Navigon 3.5" Premium Leather Case (fits 3.5'' GPS units from all major brands)

Upsell for an item that is already in the box

This came in as an upsell even if the GPS box already included a case....

Comfort & Protection for my Garmin

I got this @ 50% off with my purchase of a new Garmin Nuvi 270. The unit fits snuggly in the case and is secured via a magnet on the flap. The case stunk of new leather so no fake materials here. Since I absolutely had to buy a case for the Garmin this is a really good choice. Good value for money too. As a frame of reference I would say that under $15 is a very good price for this case.

Good product..but could be better

This is a nice case but it is a little to big for the Navigon...but I would say it is a good product for the price



Keyword : gps

No comments: