Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomtom One Xl Carrycase with strap

Tomtom One Xl Carrycase with strap

tom tom carrycase

good quality. perfect fit. provides protection and security by not having to leave the gps in the suv.

PERFECT!

Love my Tomtom One XL carrycase! I have it in my car and it protects my tomtom from scratches!

A little pricy, but it does it's job

Bought this for my TomTom ONE XL-S 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator. A little pricy, but it fits the GPS well and seems protective enough. The design prevents the zipper from touching the GPS screen, which is important.

Fits perfectly!

If you value your TomTom XL, you NEED to get one of these. It protects the screen in a nice soft interior with a hard, formed shell. The only thing that would improve this would be to figure out a way to integrate the accessories as well. :D

Just put it in the case

My TomTom One XL fits in the case. The case is sufficiently sturdy. I only wish there was room for cables.



Keyword : tomtom

No comments: