Sunday, October 26, 2008

Garmin 010-00401-10 StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin 010-00401-10 StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin c330

It arrived in a timely manner. My wife loves it. Great price. Thank you. St. Louis, MO

GWR garminC330 refurb

Product was exactly as advertized. It worked well on a trip from Dallas to Missouri. Easy to learn to operate. I see this product as sufficient for most GPS needs. Why pay more?

Garmin Streetpilot c330

The Garmin Streetpilot c330 is an excellent navagation aid. I do recommend this product.

bad choice for me

Trying to be cheap,I bought this refurbished unit. Alot of the road names where wrong. While driving along everything on the display would disappear except for the arrow indicating your vehicle. It's a discontinued model and a piece of junk.

sent it back

I ordered this as a gift for my son. The first time he used it he got lost because the area he was going to was not even on the map. The gps itself seems nice. Large easily to read screen. But the maps are terribly out of date and updating costs $70. Not worth it. I ordered a new Garmin 4.5 inch screen for not much more than the cost of this one with the update. It came with the bean bag holder and is more slimline.



Keyword : gps

No comments: