Saturday, October 11, 2008

Garmin A/C Charger for StreetPilot C Series

Garmin A/C Charger for StreetPilot C Series

Garmin A/C Charger

I misplaced my original charger for my Garmin GPS and could not find a charger anywhere else but Amazon.

Garmin sells 3 AC chargers. This is for StreetPilot c3xx.

010-10618-00 for StreetPilot c310 c320 c330 c340. 010-10747-04 for StreetPilot c510 c530 c550 c580. 010-10723-00 for StreetPilot i2/3/5 and all Nuvi. GPS may charge via USB. It's slower, but save $! :-Deal

You don't need it

I don't know why you would need this. We ordered it and only used it one time. After figuring out how to use our Garmin we discovered that our model does not hold a charge, thus we cannot carry it around and use it. To use it as a GPS, it has to be in a car and plugged into the outlet there. You wouldn't really have a need to have your GPS plugged in at your home, because it isn't moving and cannot function.

nice replacement charger

i have the garmin streetpilot c320. i've had it for almost 3 years now. but the other day i left the stand on the windsheild, in over 90 degree heat. so it was even hotter in my car. the ac adapter in my car was still plugged in to the stand, and when i pulled it out, the charger part of the stand broke off when i pulled it. i love my gps, i dont know what i'd do with out it, so i had to get a replacement. i decided to get this, so i dont have to mess with cords in my car. i can just bring the gps into the house when the battery is low. its really nice not have to wrap the stiff ac cord up when i put my gps away when not using it.

Garmin charger

I have never used the USB cord since I first set up my Garmin C340, so this is perfect to put a charge on my Streetpilot whether at home before heading out or when traveling. The price is great! Add it to the Garmin carrying case to get the free shipping. Awesome combo.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: