Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garmin Suction Cup Mount (010-10936-00)

Garmin Suction Cup Mount (010-10936-00)

I need a suction cup

The garmin suction cups work, but only on the window. I find the suction part comes apart after a period of time and will no longer stick. This has happened to me twice, so I ordered two more. I wish they would make a better produce to hold the best gps on the market. I love the product, and dislike the mount.

Just as expected

This items is exactly the same as what came with my Garmin Nuvi 200w in the box. Nothing else to say, just like the original.

Missing bracket

I received only the suction cup mount, but not the bracket shown in the picture, my order looks like item 010-10747-00 from Garmin, which is only the mount. This obivously makes the mount useless, since I'm purchasing this mount to replace one that was stolen. I'm still trying to figure out if it was a mistake from Amazon, or the item does not come with the bracket. I would rather have purchased this directly from Garmin, since now Amazon is giving me headache and money loss from having to return the item for refund.

Exact one that comes in GPS box

I needed an extra suction mount for another car, but most just gave you the suction part and not the mount. Well, I really didn't want to have to carry around the one mount I had with me all the time, so this is perfect! Exactly like the one that came with the gps-very happy!

Garmin nuvi 200 suction cup mount

This mount is identical to the one that came new with the Nuvi. It works well and is manufactured by Garmin.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: