Friday, October 17, 2008

Hard Shell 4.3" (Wide Screen) GPS Carrying Case w/ Strap for Select Garmin Nuvi Models

Hard Shell 4.3" (Wide Screen) GPS Carrying Case w/ Strap for Select Garmin Nuvi Models

Shop Careful. There are many choices

After looking at all of the available options, I decided on this case. It does what a hard case should, it protects my Nuvi 260W like I expect it to.

Perfect carrying case followed with great service

I wanted something that would protect my GPS and would be compact in size. This fits the bill. It has enough firmness to the case to provide safety for the GPS. There is still room inside to place the charger and the USB cable. The strap works great for me. I hook it to my purse so my hands are free. I really appreciated the cleaning cloth that was enclosed. The company had great service and surprised me with follow-up. Finally, someone who cares!!!!! I would definitely order again from this company.

Nice Case, Needs a Belt Strap

I bought this to hold my Garmin Nuvi when I'm travelling. I don't want to leave the GPS in my car when I get out, since it is a power thief-magnet. And I don't want to just slip it into my pocket, because I know it will eventually either fall out or get crushed. This case will hold the Nuvi with room to spare, and appears to be pretty crush-resistant while retaining a light weight. What I really wanted though, and couldn't find, is a smaller case with a belt strap or clip, like they have for cell phones, so I could just wear this on my belt when I'm out of the car. That way, potential thieves could see the GPS leaving the car with me, and I wouldn't have to keep track of the case and unit when I'm in a restaurant or at another stop. So, I give this 4-stars because it does what it's supposed to do, but not 5-stars because a simple belt strap would make it infinitely more useful.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: