Sunday, October 12, 2008

Garmin Suction Cup Mount with 12-Volt Adapter for Nuvi 350 and 360 (010-10935-00)

Garmin Suction Cup Mount with 12-Volt Adapter for Nuvi 350 and 360 (010-10935-00)

an extra for my second car

I bought this for another car I have so I don't have to keep taking the entire thing out and puting it in the other car. It works great except once in a while the suction comes undone because of extreme heat or cold. If you have heat or a/c on, it stays on fine. I have a Garmin nuvi 360 and I just move it from one car to the other. Very simple.

Makes Life Easier

This OEM Prodect works perfectly with my Nuvi. I have had no problems so far, although I have not used the suction cup mount (just the charger and the black piece that hooks up the garmin to my dashboard garmin stand). The only reason it lost a star is because I known from previous experience that the charger is susceptible to breaking, I've had one fall apart for no apparent reason before.

Better than the original

As every Garmin Nuvi 350 owner can attest, the original power cord is junk. So far this replacement has worked perfectly with no problems found on the original i.e. having to hold it in the 12v socket to get power. Nice that this kit also includes an exta mount so I can move it from vehicle to vehicle easier.

has everything you need and more

It comes with: the 12 volt adapter that plugs into the mounting head, the suction cup mount with armature and head, an additional mounting head, and a flat dashboard stick-on plate so it can be suction cupped to the dash instead of the windshield should you so choose. Definitely everything you need, everything fits well with the nuvi 370 I have, and all of it at a reasonable price.

WORKS AND SAME AS ORIGINAL

These are the same as original Garmin accessories, and were bought so mounts and cords did not have to be carried from car to car. They work....what else can I say?



Keyword : garmin

No comments: