Tuesday, October 7, 2008

StreetPilotU c550 Mobile GPS Receiver

StreetPilotU c550 Mobile GPS Receiver

Lovin it

The Garmin C550 is awesome. I've had mine for a few years now. Flew it to Nebraska, rented a car to get around Lincoln, took a trip to Branson Missouri and never got lost. Just put in the address and GO. Only a few times I've had problems with it. One turn on the unit was too far down the road and into a field. Streets that have bends in them are sometimes considered TURNS. I think it's a matter of mapping and not the unit. As with any mapping or location device, it's a tool and to be used along with common sense. New maps come out periodically on DVD and the menu softwares are upgradeable through Garmins website for free. This is the best money I've ever spent and Garmin, at this time, is constantly rated tops in Consumer Reports.

Love my Garmin

I love it so much I bought Garmins for everyone in my family and talked at least ten friends into buying one. It's not perfect all the time but hey! who is?Garmin StreetPilot c550 Vehicle GPS Navigator It counts when I need it ..especially when I am out of state!!!



Keyword : gps

No comments: