Monday, October 20, 2008

Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan RoadMate 1400 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

By far the best GPS available for less than $300

I bought & returned 6 different GPS units including the Tom Tom, Garmin and a few others. First, when you enter the address (which is by far the easiest address-entering compared to any of its competitors) it knows where you want to go. It always brought me to the exact spot that i needed to find. It has over 6,000,000 points of interest compared to 1-2 million on every other competitor. it is small, thin and very lightweight. THIS GPS ROCKS!!!

GPS Assistant

Well pleased with my Magellan GPS. Used it recently for a trip to and from Atlantic City and I was able to avoid my usual wrong turns. Highly recommended. Nice model.



Keyword : magellan

No comments: