Sunday, October 12, 2008

Garmin Carrying Case for Rino Series (010-10117-02)

Garmin Carrying Case for Rino Series (010-10117-02)

good casing

The product I received is not the same product I bought. The color is diferent and there is no world simbol.... But the product is very good. I'm satisfied.

Garmin Carrying Case

Perfect size for 76CSX. Good protection and keeps GPSr clean when not in use.

Gets the job done for a carrying case

The carrying case is basic and gets the job done. I suggest that it have a separate pocket for spare batteries and the USB cable.

Too BIG!

This case is just way too big for my GPS. After selecting the Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS from Amazon, I made sure I selected the correct case by first going to the Garmin website to confirm Amazon's recommendation. Garmin showed this case and part number for the GPS so I also ordered it from Amazon at the same time as the GPS. When I received it, it was obviously way too big. You could probably fit 3 eTrex Vista GPS' in that case. I think Garmin must have determined size of their largest portable GPS and created this case, thinking any and all Garmin GPS' would fit. I didn't cut into the plastic packaging, so Amazon took it back and refunded the price. I had to pay shipping though since it was my (really Garmin's) mistake. I found a generic bag for the GPS that fit a lot better than the one by Garmin. I gave the case 2 stars only because of the bad fit. Otherwise I didn't see anything wrong or inferior about the product.

Safe and clean

I purchased this case to protect our Garmin 76CSX GPS unit purchased at the same time. The carrying case is well made, easy to open with the zippered closure, completely encloses the GPS and does a great job of protection. Highly recommended.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: