Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carrying Case with Strap for Select GARMIN NUVI Portable GPS Navigator models ** Not compatible with W models **

Carrying Case with Strap for Select GARMIN NUVI Portable GPS Navigator models ** Not compatible with W models **

Carrying Case for GARMIN NUVI

I bought a GPS carrying case. The product exceeded my expectations and the quality was exceptional. Sometimes you never know what you're going to get until you receive it. This was awesome. I was also impressed with the time it took to deliver. They care about their customers and it's evident. I highly recommend Accessory Genie. Thanks again, Anita

Nice Case

I use this over the original case, just because its more rugged and zips up. The 350 fits perfect inside it. Had no problems at all with it.

Good case, but shipping added expense

The case protects the Garmin well, but it is only for the unit....you'll have to put your charger cord (car or AC) somewhere else. This item comes from a 3rd party reseller, and could not be combined with the other items in my order, so I had to pay shipping on this relatively low cost item, making it less attractive. You may be able to get a camera case locally that works as well for less money.

AWESOME

I bought this carrying case for my son. The one that came with the Garmin did not close (no zipper). In removing the GPS from his car, he liked the fact this case zips up. Perfect size. GREAT!

Good case

I can fit my Garmin 200 with a Rhino Tuff casing on it inside this case. Very durable product.



Keyword : nuvi

No comments: