Thursday, July 3, 2008

Garmin StreetPilot c340 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin StreetPilot c340 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin 340

Delivered on time, as advertised. We have a fleet of them all working perfectly. I just wish it had a headphone plug for listening to directions on the motorcycle.

Garmin Support Sucks

Great unit. Garmin support sucks. I uploaded the free map update data and it erased everything. 30-40 minute wait on average to talk to someone on the phone. Email support always generates page error message. I think I will use this now useless unit in an impact experiment from a 50-ft height.

Great little GPS

This is a great GPS unit for the car. In fact my wife has been using it for over a year now to get around in LA, and when it had its screen inadvertently crushed in the glove box, she specifically requested the same unit. Unlike a few other units we have used, so far we have not noticed any map innacuracies or been sent to dead ends. It is responsive, does not have a problem acquiring a GPS lock, and quickly recalculates, albeit with a slightly annoyed tone (that becomes a running joke) whenever driving past the suggested route.

GPS System

This GPS sytem was okay, but it did not show the longitude, latitude or ellavation of any location. Otherwise, it is a good system for finding streets, not all country roads. My husband wanted these features, so I returned this system to the seller.

Great GPS

After researching all models available, I bought this one for my mom for Christmas. She loves it and raves about how easy it is to use. Highly recommended if you are looking for a "plug and play" easy to use GPS with voice narration!



Keyword : gps

No comments: