Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Garmin StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Factory-Refurbished)

Garmin StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Factory-Refurbished)

Great Deal

This item works great and has up-to-date maps already installed. This is a great companion to have especially for someone like me who likes to explore. Now I can go to new places with ease, knowing that I will get there, and then my Garmin Streetpilot c330 will bring me back home. I can relax because I know I am in good hands.

Has everything the average user would want

I have been extreamly happy with this purchase. I use it in the cars, but also on my motorcycle which is where I fell in love with it. You can tell it to avoid Highways, toll roads and such and it moves you through areas you would have never tried before. When stuck in traffic, turning off onto a side road and fishing your way around the hold up is simple and you always feel in control. At the price this unit was offered at, it was a sure thing. I can't beleive I went without one for so long!

garmin is great

I have used this devices serveral time on trips to location I was not familiar with. The trip time was right on and the turn by turn directions were accuarate. Very happy with the purchase and the fact if was refurbushed is a plus. The price through Amazon warehouse was very reasonable.

GPS

BEST thing I have ever bought in my life, I once got lost and found myself in the next state (4hrs away) Not with this baby. I am going to buy a newer model soon. Customer service is lacking. But atleast you talk to a person. That's more than I can say for a lot of companies now a days.

reliable device

this device provides excellent maps and accurate guidance. The reason I dock 4 star is that the calculation is not so fast, especially when i turn on it and the initial calculation usually take a little bit time.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: