Saturday, July 5, 2008

Carrying Case with Strap for TOMTOM ONE / 3rd Edition Portable GPS Navigator ** Includes Scratch Guard Accessory Bag **

Carrying Case with Strap for TOMTOM ONE / 3rd Edition Portable GPS Navigator ** Includes Scratch Guard Accessory Bag **

Good idea

This is a good idea for people who are not comfortable with leaving the tomtom in plain sight. I bought this item, thinking I would get a lot of use out of it, but I really don't... Not a big investment, thankfully.

Perfect!

Item was just as described, great quality, fast shipping, a great merchant to work with.

Should have identified this as a Case Logic Product

The product itself is fine. However, it turned out to be made by Case Logic, which I could have bought for $12 in another place on Amamzon (or for $20 at a Target store)if I had known the brand. The brand name seems to purposefully have been deleted from the photo. I think that was sneaky of this vendor.

Perfect Home for TomTom One!

This is the perfect case for the third edition TomTom One! Mine did not come with the bag, but came with a nice cloth to put over the screen so that it does not get scratched. The GPS fits perfectly in the case and then both fit nicely in my purse. Be aware that the case holds the GPS only, do not expect it to hold the charger cord and mounting accessories too. I really don't think the extra space is necessary, I just like to keep the GPS itself safe when I am not in the car and this works perfectly for me!

Great Product

The case is just perfect for the protection of the Tom Tom. It fits perfectly and what quick shipping. Don't hesitate buying from this company.



Keyword : tomtom

No comments: