Saturday, July 26, 2008

Garmin Windshield Mount for eTrex GPS Units (010-10361-00)

Garmin Windshield Mount for eTrex GPS Units (010-10361-00)

buy, cheap, low price

A little disapointed

It is not easy to handle and shakes once fixed on the windshield, I am not sure if I will keep it.

Garmin eTrex Windshield Mount

Great product. I now use the eTrex to determine my boat speed instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a new speedometer.

Garmin Windshield Mount for eTrex GPS Units

It works great! The mechanism is very ingenious; I've only used it a few times, but it's pretty compact and easy to get at the perfect angle. Also has the quick release which is nice.

Works O.K.

I think garmin add ons are way to expensive for what you get, but they are designed so you have to buy them in order to use there gps.

Good accessory

I bought this mount for my eTrex Legend HCx and it works great. I don't know why other people have had problems with it. The only problem I had to begin with was that the backing that came with the mount doesn't fit the GPS. You have to use a piece that came with the eTrex Legend HCx and put it on the back of the GPS for it to attach to the mount.



Keyword : auto+gps

No comments: