Saturday, July 26, 2008

Garmin StreetPilot 2720 Portable GPS Navigator

Garmin StreetPilot 2720 Portable GPS Navigator

buy, cheap, low price

great GPS

This is the second Garmin 2720 I have bought. One for the car and this one for the motorcycle . Has the GPS functions I want without all the stuff one very seldem uses or wants. Had a problem withn the screen on this one but Garmin replaced the complete unit in 48 hrs. GREAT C/S with Garmin. One of the few companies that have C/S.................

Garmin 2720

Product is good but not simple to learn. Works well on motorcycle and is water proof. Screen is small bur bright in the day.

Great GPS & user friendly

I upgraded from the 2620 to the 2720 because this one actually speaks with the names of the streets or freeway so you don't have to look at the screen while you are driving. Very user friendly!

I'm never lost

Considering that I can get lost in a closet, I invested in a GPS. I love it, and I would tell everyone to get something like this in their car. It makes it possible for me to find new routes to various locations, and to get off the main highway with confidence. I have programmed several driving 'vacations' into the GPS. The drives are more than one day - so I love that I can program a week of destinations into the unit and slowly plot my course along - get off the course if I want - and hop back on again to continue my route.

Love My Garmin StreetPilot 2720

We intitally purchased this GPS because we were going to spend a week in the LA/Hollywood area. We used it in the LA/Hollywood area and it was 99% accurate. It was truely a time saver in getting us to the various points of interest. We have used it on other trips in and around Atlanta and the Southeast. So far all of the addresses we have entered into the GPS were there. We have the 08 map update and so far it is sufficient for our needs. However; Garmin comes out with a yearly map update for approximately $60. We love our Garmin GPS and wouldn't travel without it.



Keyword : auto+gps

No comments: