Thursday, July 3, 2008

Magellan Maestro 4200 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan Maestro 4200 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Magellan Maestro 4200

Great product, very readable screen, easy to operate, with all the features needed to navigate.

Magellan shuts off without notice

The map and directions work okay. The magellan shuts off when traveling, especially in heavy traffic. I do not recommend it.

Magellan Maestro 4200 is super

The above merchandise we bought from Amazon is a great way to make sure you get to where you want to go....especially important when you are an older citizen and needing to get to unknown places. Many times we got lost going from Point A to B and now we're assured we'll get there and on time. Thanks.

Good value

Good looking Nav unit is easy to operate. Its reasonably accurate, and has an excellent database of points of interest. It isn't feature-laden like more expensive models; this is a no-frills Nav unit. The map is October 2007, so if you live in an area ripe with development like Las Vegas(well, there USED to be development), then you might be disappointed to find out there are no new map updates for this unit. Final thought on this unit, and it applies to all Nav units, is that frankly I see very little utility in owning a Nav unit unless you travel often to places you are unfamiliar with. Nav units are no substitute for real knowledge and experience of the roadways.

BEST NAVIGATOR FOR BOOBS

I am totally NOT inclined to make technology work. I plugged this is my cigarette lighter and in knew where I was, I put the address I was destined for and it gave me directions. Even with no address I can't get lost because it always has a GPS tracking and I know where I am. It shows me a map and where I am heading. I LOVE THIS!



Keyword : magellan

No comments: