Friday, July 25, 2008

Navigon 4.3" Premium Leather Case (fits 4.3'' GPS units from all major brands)

Navigon 4.3" Premium Leather Case (fits 4.3'' GPS units from all major brands)

buy, cheap, low price

Too big for the Garmin Nuvi200w

Navigon advertises "fits 4.3" GPS units from all major brands". The case is .75 inch too wide, over 1.0 inch too tall, and .25 inch too deep. My Garmin Nuvi200w rattles around in this case. "Yes" its a Premimum Leather case, but "no" it does NOT fit my GPS Unit. I am returning this case, paying for postage, and taking a loss of 15% for a re-stocking fee.

Perfect

I bought this product for my Navigon 7100 and it fits perfectly. It has a magnetic closing style. It protects and doesn't add too much bulk.

Does the job for less $ than brandname

I used this for my TomTom One XLS-S and it fits perfectly. Looks nice, feels nice, and cost a lot less than the TomTom case.

Quality is fine but too big for Garmin Nuvi 760

As with other reviewers, Amazon suggested I buy this with the Garmin Nuvi 760. Although the case's construction/quaulity is fine by itself, it is definitely too big for the Nuvi. Now that I already have the case I will continue using it rather than spend money for a replacement, but if I had it to do over again I would order the case that goes with the Nuvi 660/760.

Too large for Garmin Nuvi

The Navigon 4.3" case is quite large for the Garmin Nuvi 200W. It really is too big for this GPS.



Keyword : gps

No comments: