Monday, July 7, 2008

Navigon 7100 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Navigon 7100 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator

Ahhh- Its ok,But not Great....

The mount sucks, its wobbly and no adjustment to tighten it. Can not buy anything as far as a gravity mount or anything of the sort because of the unconditional way it attaches to the unit. Nav itself is ok, but again not great, cant type in a directory by name, and have it search. You can only scroll thru what is in the unit itself, which kinda sucks. All in all, wish i would of bought something else, oh and by the way, dont buy from RCS Experience, unless you want to wait 2 weeks to recieve your product, and have rude comments sent to you, if you ask about the 3-5 day shipping estimate........

NAVIGON 7100-EXCELLENT VERY SATISFIED

I am very satisfied with the purchase, I love my new Navigon 7100. However the only thing which is questioning my decision to purchase this item is the fact that iphone and many other cell phones have assisted gps applications. However I am still keeping it because it is accurate, easy to use, and in my opinion the best GPS you can buy on the market.

Where?

Has great features and is very advanced. Not for beginers per say, but techno geeks will love this. A little off on nav sometimes. Voice pronounciation could be better. (sounds like she has a speech impediment) Life time traffic for free amoung other features cant be beat.

Amazing product!!! Would purchase again in heartbeat.

I purchased this GPS for a vacation to California. Tested in our in my local area and it worked great. Then to prepare for vacation, I either found my vacation destinations thru the preinstalled POIs or keyed them myself and then saved all of them as favorites. We flew into Oakland, drove to San Francisco, Cambria, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Laguna Beach and ended in San Diego. There were no area's where the GPS did not work. When it is first turned on, it did take a couple of minutes to find the GPS signal. Usually by the time we were all situated in the vehicle and pulling out of the lot/garage the signal had been reached. I'm a single woman and have 2 teenage kids, this is our first GPS and we all found it very easy to use. Simple to pair with our blue tooth phone which is a Samsung Sync (A707). Now, I did have a 4 mb sd card at home so the first thing I did was copy the delivered items on the 2 mb sd card to my 4 mb sd card. Then installed the softward update onto the 4 mb card. Simply a great product and I would purchase again!!!

My Navigon 7100

Navigon 7100 4.3-Inch Wide screen Portable GPS NavigatorI loved the product ,only problem I can't find funeral homes,sometimes it takes you in a round about way



Keyword : gps

No comments: