Thursday, July 3, 2008

Garmin StreetPilot c580 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with MSN Direct

Garmin StreetPilot c580 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with MSN Direct

Great GPS at a great price!

This GPS is far superior to my previous Garmin, one of the original street pilots. It grabs the satelite signal almost immediately and has yet to send me the wrong way. I travel around the USA hauling boats and sometimes you get onto the little back roads and assume you are lost, not with this unit. This gets me where I need to go and that's all I need.

Get 'there' not 'near there'!

I am very happy with my Garmin GPS. I work in real estate and have spent too many embarassing moments looking for streets in unfamiliar neighborhoods with customers in the car. Mapquest and Google are substandard 'make do' options so I am happy and relieved to be a GPS owner now. Also, traveled last weekend to a city I'm unfamiliar with and got everywhere painlessly!

Great GPS for the price

I have had this unit for a little over a month now and I thoroughly enjoy it. The interface is easy to use, the maps are clear, and the MSN Direct is a great add on. My old GPS took a while to connect to the satellite, but the Garmin is pretty fast. The only real complaint I have is that the screen could stand to be a little brighter. I would recommend this unit to anyone.

great GPS

The Garmin StreetPilot c580 is well worth the money spent. The bluetooth is great and hooks everything from your phone, MSN hook up is free for 1 year and great, sound is good, size is perfect, color of screen is excellent, and the cost was amazon low. A great buy for my use and very easy to use and troubleshoot.

not good

This is a very thick gps. I didn't expect it to be so big and the direction is sometimes confusing. What makes things worse is that the auto charger broke down only after one month's use. I have to contact Garmin to replace it. And that is really annoying.



Keyword : garmin

No comments: